Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bioschock Infinite.

It's the third game in the Bioshock series. I had so much fun playing through the first and the second that I can't wait to get my hands on Bioshock Infinite.


The new environment looks wonderful, the new big daddy's are going to be awesome and I hope the story will have a good flow. The combat system will have a fresh feeling to it and combining powers with the girl is going to be epic.


I do hope the guys at irrational games overhaul the multiplayer aspect of the series. The online modes of Bioshock 2 are ok but nothing more. Needless to say, this game will stand its ground between the huge releases in the near future.

10 comments:

Siveon said...

I always liked the title, never had much faith in sequels but I'll still try it out when I can :p

|sªMª®µ said...

suuubbbbbeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbb *-*

Tó Rock said...

More one residentevil? gonna play! Ty

Unknown said...

My friends are all talking about Infinite, but they are big BioShock nerds haha. I didnt really get into it :(

norbi_nw said...

Damn i am waiting for this game. Played the other 2 and both are mega cool!

Atanasko said...

looks nice

crazyneo said...

I saw the E3 trailer, it looked amazing. Gameplay was great too!

wolvz said...

Looks an awesome game! I really liked to play the first one!

Anonymous said...

I love bioshok's atmosphere!

Unknown said...

Thisn game looks fantastic! that trailer was amazing!

Post a Comment

 

Sony

Sony