Tuesday, September 18, 2012

VAGRANT STORY


This game, half rpg/ half action adventure game. is not easy but certainly worth it.

You can play with Ashley, a young man who must flee, because he is suspected of a murder.
 

The story is very mysterious and accompanied by great music and very cool cutscenes. You need to specify your own weapons to which elements you can use. This way you can exploit the weaknesses of the enemies.

The fighting is partially turnbased with a very deep battlesystem and this works perfectly:





Vagrant Story is one of my favorite Square games. It's not for everyone, but it's definitely for me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I had a demo or a trailer on one of my PSX discs, god I wanted to play this so bad, back in a day... Well I guess I can do it now! Thanks for the post man.

Post a Comment

 

Sony

Sony